Latin America has the world’s major reserves of lithium. New gold of the XXI century is the lightest metal in the world, and its properties make it fundamental for batteries that power electric cars, telephones and a wide variety of portable computers.
This industry is developing at a tremendous pace. To discuss the hottest issues, key lithium industry companies, regulators, government, technology and equipment suppliers, as well as investors from Latin America, the USA, Canada and Europe will meet at the Congress and Exhibition “Lithium Latin America” on December 4-5, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• 200+ decision-makers of lithium industry from all over Latin America – government officials, regulatory bodies, project owners, technology and service providers, international and local investors of Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, etc.
• IMPORTANT! Permits – how to accelerate the process? Ask your burning questions to the governments of Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and their regulatory bodies!
• 52 new and existing investment projects to be implemented in 2020-2025
• FUNDING and INVESTMENTS. Cooperating with local and international banks and financial institutions, private investors, project financing. How to gain the most favourable lending conditions? How to ensure quick return on investment?
• Dedicated exhibition of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for the Lithium industry, delivered by local and global leading companies from around the world.
• MONETIZING LITHIUM: from a mine to a battery. How NOT to miss on the growing demand?
• Country Round Tables: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile and Peru. Ask governments’ representatives your burning questions!
• Technology Round Table: Lithium Extraction. How to optimize costs and make the process more environmentally friendly?
• Unprecedented networking opportunities! One-to-one business meetings, networking round tables, cocktail reception, interactive discussions. Use this opportunity to exchange business cards with ALL conference participants!
AMONG THE SPEAKERS AND GUESTS:
• Carlos Oehler,PresidentOfDirectory, Jujuy Energía Y Minería Sociedad Del Estado (Jemse)
• Alfredo Rodriguez Muñoz,General Director ofMining, Ministerio de Energía y Minas – MINEM
• Alex Holmes,CEO, Plateau Energy MetalsInc
• Juan Paez,Business Director, ProChile
• Osvaldo Alfonzo Yañez, Innovation and Development Manager, SQM
• Miguel Alberto Peral, President, South American Salars
• Phillip Thomas, President, CEO, A.I.S. Resources Limited
• Waldo Perez, President, CEO & Director, Neolithium Corp
• Tomas De Pablos, President, Liex S.A
• Alejandro Moro, General Manager, Rincon Mining Ltd
• Iain Scarr,COO, Millennial Lithium
Register now: https://lithiumcongress.com/registration-request/